Registered NurseEklego Workforce Solutions Mars, PA
Eklego is seeking dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurses to join a team of nursing professionals working in a direct-hire position at one of our Senior Care clients north of Pittsburgh in Mars, PA. Currently we have clients offering a variety of shift options for Full Time or Part Time schedules.
What will I do? RN Team Leaders oversee the nursing care and administrative nursing tasks on assigned unit, serving as advocates, teaching residents and family members what to expect when dealing with the challenges of aging and what they can do to contribute to recovery and long-term wellness.
- A current Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Experience in Long Term Care LTC or Dementia Care
RN Case ManagerEklego Workforce Solutions Beaver County, PA
What will I do as an RN Case Manager? This is a direct-hire, full-time position, working Day time hours Monday-Friday. The Registered Nurse Case Manager works independently throughout Beaver County, providing initial and ongoing assessment of client's skilled nursing needs. The RN Case Manager will also implement care plans and make referrals to other services that support the patient's care plan. You'll also be reimbursed for your mileage and be provided with all the supplies you'll need for documentation and treatment.
- Current RN license for Pennsylvania
- Valid Driver's License and reliable vehicle
- Preferred 1 year of experience in Home Health Nursing
Regional Nurse ConsultantPA
A start-up Skilled Nursing Facility operator is seeking to hire a Regional Nurse Consultant. The Regional Nurse Consultant will oversee the clinical operations for the organization's (fewer than 10) facilities in Pennsylvania.
Regional Nurse Responsibilities
- Participates in the quality improvement process
- Evaluates facility performance and conducts inspections as necessary
- Audits documentation and makes recommendations for improvement
- Provides guidance to ensure optimal community wellness in assigned buildings
- Monitors Infection Control and Incident Reports
- Communicates effectively,utilizing diplomacy, respect, and discretion
- Conducts operational reviews to assess regulatory compliance and quality improvement opportunities
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year in a multi-site clinical position in the Long Term Care industry. Previous Director of Nursing experience is highly desired. The Regional Nurse Consultant will be required to travel excessively, although overnight stays should not be necessary.
- Registered Nurse
- Pennsylvania License
- Previous DON experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Previous Multi-Site experience
- Willingness to travel
- Expertise in Skilled Nursing regulations
- Previous experience with Department of Health Surveys
Compensation is $120,000 - $145,000
Director of NursingPresbyterian SeniorCare Network at The Willows Oakmont, PA
Eklego is proud to be assisting The Willows, part of Presbyterian SeniorCare Network with their search for a Registered Nurse (RN) Director of Nursing in Oakmont, PA.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; and 4 years related experience, or 8 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current and valid RN license in the state of Pennsylvania
- Current and valid CPR Certification
- Previous experience working in long term care
- Previous Director/Assistant Director/Management experience in a long-term care setting
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word processing software
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies and suggests innovative approaches and participates in implementing performance improvement opportunities.
- Maintains compliance with Presbyterian SeniorCare Network policy and procedure in accordance with governing laws, regulations, regulatory agencies, accreditation bodies and community standards.
- Demonstrates on a consistent basis individual and team behavior that supports Person-Centered, Woodwell and Woodside philosophies of Presbyterian SeniorCare Network.
- Consistently upholds the mission, values and behavior standards of Presbyterian SeniorCare Network.
Interim Nursing Home AdministratorStoneRidge Retirement Living communities Myerstown, PA
An Interim Nursing Home Administrator position is available at one of our StoneRidge Retirement Living communities. Current PA NHA licensure is required.
Chief Operating OfficerMargaret E. Moul Home York, PA
Candidate must possess a current NHA license in good standing In PA. Must have proven experience in leading the day to day clinical operations of a skilled nursing facility with the goal of consistently receiving above average ratings by CMS. A strong clinical background is preferred,
Candidate must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with residents, families and staff. The individual will assist the newly formed position of Chief Executive Officer in effecting and managing a culture change within the organization. Sustaining the mission of the organization while moving forward toward a new model of leadership will require the CEO and COO to strategize collaboratively.
Desirable experience is 3-5 years in a leadership position as a licensed NHA. Bachelor's degree, preferably in a health care or related field. Experience in negotiating contracts with MCOs a plus.
RNACDiakon’s Cumberland Crossings Carlisle, PA
RNAC - Sign On Bonus
Cumberland Crossings, A Diakon Lutheran Senior Living Community - Cumberland Crossings is a Continuing Care Retirement Community located just outside Carlisle, Pennsylvania, home of Dickinson College and the United States Army War College. Cumberland Crossings' amenities include a community center complete with indoor, heated pool available to residents, staff and the community. Cumberland Crossings offers independent living accommodations in cottage-homes, a personal care center, and a comprehensive short- and long-term nursing care and rehabilitation center.
- Supports the Director of Nursing with the documentation of efficient and effective nursing care, while partnering with nursing team to achieve positive clinical outcomes and patient/family satisfaction.
- Responsible for facilitating the implementation of the MDS care delivery model and processes, mentoring of staff, coordination and communication with other departments, including the Nursing Restorative Program.
- Identifies and monitors skilled documentation protocols and assists with staff education where appropriate.
- Education/Training: Current State license to practice as a Registered Nurse required
Experience: A minimum of two (2) years' experience in related nursing positions preferred.
Diakon offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug coverage. We also offer voluntary short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, tuition assistance, 401(k) plan with Employer Match, and paid time off.
Registered NurseQuality Life Services - Sarver Sarver, PA
(RN)- PT/FT (3p-11:30p) $1000-2000 sign on bonus
As a Registered Nurse you will:
- Provide direct care to the patients, including administering treatments and medications
- Organize and distribute work assignments for your unit
- Follow each resident's comprehensive assessment and plan of care
- Notify physician, when necessary, of changes in resident's conditions, weight, medication errors, medication not available, abnormal laboratory/X-ray results and any other unusual observations
- Complete all necessary documentation according to company standards
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Active Registered Nurse license in the state of Pennsylvania
About Quality Life Services?
- Family owned for over 45 years
- Headquartered locally in Western Pennsylvania
- 10 Skilled Nursing Homes
- 7 Personal Care Homes
- 13 Counties Serviced by Home Health and Hospice.
- 5 Independent Living Locations
- Transitional Care Center
- Institutional/Retail Pharmacy
- Continued Expansion in 2018-2019
As a Quality Life Services employee you are offered:
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Matching Saving Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Proven Career Development & Promotional Opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Work-Flex, Different Shifts Available
- Premium Health Benefits with multi-tiered options
- Numerous Volunteer Opportunities
- Family Atmosphere!
RN Supervisor – Weekend 7p to 7a Baylor ProgramTwin Pines Health Care Center West Grove, PA
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university
- Must have, a minimum, two (2) years of experience as a supervisor in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related healthcare facilities
- Assist the Director of Nursing Services in directing the day-to-day functions of the nursing activities in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility
- Participate in developing, maintaining, and updating written policies and procedure
- Ensure that all nursing service personnel comply with the procedures set forth in the Nursing Service Procedures Manual
- Periodically review the resident's written discharge plan
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required
- Ensure that a sufficient number of licensed practical and/or registered nurses are available for your tour of duty to ensure that quality care is maintained
- Ensure that a sufficient number of certified nursing assistants are available for your tour of duty to ensure that routine nursing care is provided to meet the daily nursing care needs of each resident
- Make daily rounds of the nursing service department to ensure that all nursing service personnel are performing their work assignment
We offer opportunities for advancement and growth throughout our organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits to help you provide better for yourself and your family!
RN Head NurseHomewood at Plum Creek Hanover, PA
Homewood at Plum Creek, a continuing care retirement community has an opening for a dynamic leader who will support residents and families as well as provide management to the nursing staff on our skilled care nursing unit. Responsibilities include coordinating and supervising functions necessary to provide high quality care to the residents. Management experience in subacute or long term care setting is preferred.
Experience: Minimum five (5) years' experience in related positions with progressive management responsibility normally required.
Education: Graduate of an approved school of nursing; current Pennsylvania license to practice as a Registered Nurse. Master's degree in related field preferred; Bachelor's degree accepted. Nursing Home Administrator's license preferred (or ability to obtain).
Skills: Ability to demonstrate the clinical skills your direct reports are expected to perform. Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; knowledge of drug interactions, side effects, and incompatibilities; demonstrated management and supervisory skills; thorough knowledge of current long-term care nursing practices in accordance with the Pennsylvania Department of Health long-term care and Medicare skilled care licensure regulations; ability to lift, bend, push, and pull; current C.P.R. certification (or eligibility and pursuit of certification); project management skills and experience; budget development and management skills and experience; experience with managing culture change in a long term care setting. The ideal candidate will lead our nursing staff by utilizing strong organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills. The candidate will also have a solid understanding of our industry's business metrics as it pertains to the operation of the nursing department. We are seeking a colleague with a proven history of leadership, excellent communication, customer service, and ethical behavior that aligns with Phoebe's mission and values.
Phoebe is proud to offer a competitive starting salary along with a very generous benefits package including comprehensive health, dental, pharmaceutical coverage, life insurance and disability coverage. Successful candidates are ones that can thrive in a positive and respectful employee culture and exemplify our customer driven culture.
Have a Question?
Call or email us with any questions you might have.
(856) 780-5149 fax
21863 Deer Run Lane
Shade Gap, PA 17255
Post a Job
Send job postings to email@example.com. Jobs are posted for members for a 60 day period free of charge.
Format for Job Postings
The following must be included:
1. Email Job Postings in WORD Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Company Name
4. City and State
5. Brief Summary of Position (max 150 words)
6. Compensation (Optional - max 50 words)
One of the following three options for contact information must be included:
1. Mailing address
2. Email address
3. Website address